The PURe® window range is a revolutionary new range of aluminium windows which uses an innovative, enhanced thermal barrier manufactured from expanded polyurethane (PUR) allowing ultra-low U-values to be achieved.
PURe® aluminium windows are fully compatible with Senior doors and curtain walling and are available pre-finished in an almost unlimited range of colours and finishes both inside and out.
With a generic Green Guide rating of ‘A’ for use in commercial projects and a life expectancy in excess of 40 years, the PURe® window range is 100% recyclable and has been designed to meet the Passivhaus standard.
- Inward Opening Tilt/Turn
- Open Out Casement (Top or Side-hung)
- High performance polyurethane thermal barrier giving U-Values as low as 0.73W/m2K when calculated as a commercial CEN Standard window
- Tested to: BS6375 Part 1 Weather; BS6375 Part 2 Operation & Strength; BS6375 Part 3 Annex A
- Able to receive double or triple glazing up to 50mm for maximum thermal and acoustic performance
Clever design and stylish aesthetics
- Available in an almost unlimited range of colours and finishes both inside and out
- Opening window frames are designed to be inserted directly into the outer frames using friction stays
- Choice of chamfered or square beads, or Mix and Match
Easy to fabricate & install saving time and money
- Constructed using mitred corners, joined with crimped cleats
- Alignment chevrons assist in clean, accurate mitres
- Integral transoms and mullions are scribed around the outer frames and fixed with either screw ports or shear blocks
- A proprietary sealant is used on all metal joints in line with good practice
- Punch tool available for help in fabrication